Monday 27 October 2008

Hi here are Mels new Kits which are out now!!! snap and scrap
This Is theresas japanese garden and its very oriental! I love the muted colours in this kit.

This Lo is of my son who wanted a Katana sword so we got him one for his 18th birthday!
You can grab a free sampler of this kit at snap and scrap!

The next kit is called Vickis carnival and this kit is bright and colourful! it has some fantastic elementsHere is the free sampler you can pick up!!

Here is My LO of my sister and Bro in law at a pimp and princess party! dont they look fab!


And the last kit is called Julies frolicsome fall, perfect for all your autumn photos!!!

Here is the sampler available free !!

Here are my boys!


And Charlie has a new kit out too! Its called Shabby Old Blues! It has a fabulous mix of different elements and there is also a co-ordinating shabby cardstock pack! snap and scrap
Heres My LO of my youngest!

I used this as My Lo for Jazziels Photo op stop challenge At DSO Who are doing a different download a day!

No comments: