Monday 27 October 2008

Freebie Collab KIT!

Today three of my most fav designs have released a collab kit for you all to enjoy! Its called Putting on the glitz and was inspired by Charlie.
Heres the preview.
Heres My LO which I made with Charlies part of the kit!

This is Charlies part of the kit available from Charlies Digiscraps

Mels part of the kit looks like this!
I love the look of those LIPS! Hop over to Mels blog to grab this part. And then Vicki has her part of the kit too! heres the preview!
Hop over to Vicki's blog to grab this part! I love the heart paper and the wired beads!!!

Dont forget to leave them some thanks Its appreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOODNESS that LO is GORGEOUS!!!! QP, please!

charlie said...

Thankyou so much for the wonderful layout..yes Qp would be fantastic..and thanks for the tip about the frame..its been fixed ready for download this afternoon..mwahhhh