Saturday 30 August 2008

New!

I have been busy making Los with Mels new kits. A kit perfect for all the layouts of the rugged men in your life! 14 heavily textured papers, 20 elements and a wooden alpha all included in this versatile kit! Its available here at Snap and Scrap.

Its called my other half and heres a pic!


and heres a couple of LOs




And heres a LO i really Love! Of my youngest and a Nee Naw as he calls it! He was terrified when he climbed inside!


Mel also has a free kit on her blog called Cats and Daisies and its a cute little kit free to download at Mels blog ! Dont forget to say Thanks!!!

Heres the kit!


and heres My LO of my beautiful cat who i had to let go last year as he was so ill with cancer, my bro-in-law always called him devil cat! But Dali would always try and sit on his Knee!

No comments: