Friday 15 August 2008

I am so Happy !!!

Well I have been selected by a fabulous designer Mel to be on her creative team. Which means I create Lay outs from Her awesome Kits! I was so happy to be selected, I could not believe it and was doing a happy dance!!! Thanks Mel for giving me this opportunity and well done to the other ladies too! We are still getting to know one another and are all on different time zones too! I am having fun already and learned new things too.

She has 2 kits in her available in the store at Snap and scrap

The first Is called Going to the Zoo and its so Cute I love the expressions on the animals faces! The bright colours are so zingy! This is the full kit ( seperate parts are available )



And heres a LO made with the Kit, These are photos of the elephants we saw last week at the Zoo.


This also uses the tear template from cottage arts.



I also used ribbons from Scrapdoctor on this LO
I really like how they Look the bright colours add to the fun that the elephants were having!

The second is called Hopes and dreams and is fabulous pastel colours its really beautiful! I especially love the Star overlay in this kit is so very pretty.


I have Made a LO with this beautiful pastel kit, for the Jot it down challenge at snap and scrap and here it is!



I also used Collage Layer styles from Debra Tope.
I really enojoyed making this LO!!! Although I had to think about it alot!

Mel has a freebie available at the Store too! From her new Kit Hopes and Dreams!



Thats it for tonight Its been a fab day!!!!

No comments: