Sunday 14 June 2009

New kits By Mel at Scrap That IDea!

Hi Mel Hains has two Fabulous new kits out today And both are on Special at $3 for 48 hours, so they are a bargain! First up Is Perfect harmony! This kit consists of 10 papers, 32 elements and a full alpha. When I saw the title of this Kit I just knew the time my boys are in perfect harmony is when they are playing together either at the beach or on the Wii So here's my LO! You can get this for $3 now over at Scrap That Idea Mels Second Kit is called Love is in the Air and Is a Fabulous Doodly Kit ! This kit consist of 12 papers, 30 elements and a full alpha!
This Kit is bright and bubbly and was just the kit I needed to scrap a photo of My Mum and Dad, It was their last Photo together in 98, on Holiday I am sure you will agree the colours in this Kit are Fandabeedozy!!!This is on Special at $3 too So Head over to Scrap that Idea And Grab It while its on Special! Have you Been to the BLOG YET! There are tutorials, Challenges and prizes given away! Be the first in the KNOW http://www.scrapthatidea.blogspot.com/

No comments: